Monday, March 24, 2014

            "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
                 -Christopher Reeve
                     ("Superman")


 What this quote is trying to say is that anyone can be a hero. anyone who watches out for someone else and does everything for them is considered a hero. you don't have to have a costume to be called a hero.
   I agree with this quote. it doesn't take much to be a hero, as long as you feel it in your heart to be kind and helpful to others, there's someone who thinks of you as a hero. doing whats right makes you a hero.
    I consider my sister as one of the main person I would consider a hero. shes been there for me when I was at my worst. when I had nowhere else to go I could always go to her and shed help me over come my situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment